Bingo Rules & Bingo Players Email Sign Ups
NO BINGO AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID
Thank You For Playing Bingo With Us.
We Appreciate Your Participation in Helping Us Raise Funds For Charities in our Local Community.
- SHOUT OUT YOUR BINGO - You must be heard, sleepers will not be paid.
- Winners MUST BINGO on the last number called and have this week's admission ticket visible.
- NO person under 18 yrs old allowed
- Multiple winners in any one game will be divided evenly.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN THE BINGO. Our workers are doing their best to please everyone.
- Please, if you have any questions about the game being played or any upcoming game, ask any of the verifiers.
- The lighted number boards (TVs) are convenient and are NOT official. The ACTUAL BALL DRAWN is what is official.
- The ACTUAL BALL DRAWN is what is official. Please be attentive and listen for each number called.
- All winning sheets must have numbers legible & clear enough to read for verification.
- NO games sheets from previous weeks are to use used unless authorized by the Elks Lodge 794.
- Absolutely NO bingo sheets from other establishments are allowed.
- The Elks 794 Bingo committee reserves the right to change games or prizes without notice.
- NO saving seat or reserved seats after 6 pm. After 6 pm saved or reserved seats must show buy-in.
- Minimum buy-in is $15.00 per person, extra packs are $5.00
- NO Stacking of chairs, this is not allowed.
- No spectators allowed in BINGO HALL
- No glue or tape allowed.