NEW COVID 19 GUIDELINES REQUIRED WHEN OPENING THE LODGE
Reservations will be extremely helpful please call desk 714-547-7794
1) The Lodge will be open for Lunch, Appetizers and Dinner starting Thursday May 28th.
2) We will NOT have KARAOKE tomorrow but in the weeks to come yes and we will give you ample notice when it will start
3) 25% of room occupancy is all we can seat at this time = Lounge 65, Ballroom 85, Patio 50
and the Lodge room for Elk Meeting 125
4) Nest and Emerald are closed for now but will be opening on Friday and Saturday.
Max occupancy for the Nest is 15 (pool table area). The Emerald Room (bar area) max occupancy is 28. We have shut down the Emerald bar for now, so drinks will be run by server from main bar. We plan on opening to full capacity for Football.
5) We are forced to limit entry to
a. one Elk Member in good standing
b. members spouse
c. Plus ONLY one guest per member (The guest must be over the age of 21).
6) NO TOURS of the lodge allowed at this time until further notice.
7) ENTRY: At the door we will check
a. VALID ELK MEMBERSHIP CARD 2020-2021
b. VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID WITH PICTURE
c. EVERYONES BODY TEMPERATURE MUST BE TAKEN (by a none touch method)
8) Masks are required covering your nose and your mouth.
9) Everyone must sign in.